Save and Continue Later (Link at the bottom of the page): You must enter your email and press the Send Link button in order to save your work and return to it later. All work is saved for 30 days.
If this is your first time ordering a Line Drawing, please watch the introductory video on this page to learn the essentials of using line drawings to market your product. We will explain how to create line drawings that demonstrates value and function, and how to use this to sell the benefits of your idea.
Once you complete the introductory video, use the navigation buttons below to continue your order. Thank you for using Design Studio!
The drawings we provide are only to be used in your PPA (Provisional Patent Application). PPA’s do not require formal drawings, so the drawings we provide you will meet all the criteria the USPTO set’s out for PPA’s. They are not intended to be used in a non-provisional and will not qualify to be used in a non-provisional.
We do not claim that these drawings will meet requirements set by the USPTO, nor the PCT, for formal patent applications. Invenright is not liable for office actions if drawings are submitted as formal drawings to the USPTO or PCT. This is not legal advice. If you need legal advice, please seek the services of an attorney.
• Storyboard line drawings are used to simply and plainly display a multi-step process or function
• They are a basic representation that puts focus on function and features instead of design
• Typically not labeled unless needed for clarity
• PPA drawings should be detailed drawings with the purpose of understanding the key functions, utility, and/or design specifications of a product
• We suggest multiple views to help facilitate an understanding of the invention
• These drawings should show every feature of the invention specified in the claims of the patent or provisional patent application
• We recommend you write your PPA before ordering line drawings.
Enter the destination URL
Or link to existing content