IMPORTANT WARNING! Don’t Use Your Browser Navigation Buttons or You May Lose Your Data. Press The Next and Previous Buttons Below.
If this is your first time ordering a Line Drawing, please watch the introductory video on this page to learn the essentials of using line drawings to market your product. We will explain how to create line drawings that demonstrates value and function, and how to use this to sell the benefits of your idea.
Once you complete the introductory video, use the navigation buttons below to continue your order. Thank you for using Design Studio!
• Storyboard line drawings are used to simply and plainly display a multi-step process or function
• They are a basic representation that puts focus on function and features instead of design
• Typically not labeled unless needed for clarity
• PPA drawings should be detailed drawings with the purpose of understanding the key functions, utility, and/or design specifications of a product
• We suggest multiple views to help facilitate an understanding of the invention
• These drawings should show every feature of the invention specified in the claims of the patent or provisional patent application
• We recommend you write your PPA before ordering line drawings.
Enter the destination URL
Or link to existing content